Canada Franchise Agreement for Educational Centre
Sign up a new franchisee for an educational services franchise under this comprehensive template franchise agreement for Canada.
- The franchise business offers educational services such as testing, tutoring, and curriculum support.
- The franchisee is granted the right to use the franchisor's business marks and system in operating the educational services business.
- The franchisee has the option to renew the term of the Franchise Agreement for up to three consecutive renewal terms.
- The franchisor is responsible for providing training and assisting the franchisee in establishing the business. The training program is provided at no charge but the franchisee is responsible for paying for travel and accommodation.
- In addition to the franchise fee, the franchisee will pay a continuing royalty, calculated as a percentage of gross revenues.
- In order to use the franchisor's online management information system, the franchisee must also pay a monthly usage fee.
The Canada Franchise Agreement for Educational Centre is a digital download in MS Word format that is fully customizable and re-usable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016