Ontario Sublease Agreement for Commercial Premises
Sublet all or part of a business premises in Ontario to a subtenant with this Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The subtenant accepts the premises "as is".
- The subtenant agrees to pay rent and a proportionate share of the additional rent to the original tenant, who then pays the landlord.
- The subtenant must remove any leasehold improvements and must repair any damage at the end of the term.
- The subtenant and original tenant will each pay half of any fees associated with the sublease.
- The Sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- This Commercial Sublease Agreement template is intended for use in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 28-January-2021