Canadian franchisors, prepare a Franchise Agreement for a financial services business with this comprehensive template.
- This Franchise Agreement can be used for businesses that offer financial services such as cheque cashing, payday advances, money transfers, and currency exchange.
- The franchisor is responsible for providing training and assisting the franchisee in establishing the business.
- Each franchisee will develop a franchise within the development area.
- Franchisees must contribute to the marketing fund and maintain a high level of quality in the business.
- A principal of the franchisee must sign as guarantor, to guarantee the obligations of the franchisee.
This Canada Franchise Agreement for Financial Services Business
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.