Franchise Agreement for Pizza Restaurant | Canada
Franchise your business model for pizza and pasta restaurants to franchisees under the terms of this Franchise Agreement.
- This template is for Canada and makes references to Canadian franchise laws.
- The franchisee is granted exclusive rights to operate a franchise in the specified territory, using the trade marks and system developed by the franchisor or its subsidiaries.
- The franchisor will develop the restaurant premises on a turnkey basis for the franchisee, at the franchisee's expense.
- The Agreement contains provisions for both a turnkey and non-turnkey store opening.
- The franchisor will offer a pre-opening training program to the franchisee's employees and will continue to provide supervisory assistance, arrangements with suppliers, on-site training, and other operating assistance on an ongoing basis.
- The franchisor offers a group purchasing program to its franchisees which offers rebates and discounts on products and services, wherever available.
- The template includes a Guarantee and a Restaurant Sublease Agreement as schedules to the main Agreement.
This template franchise agreement was developed by a Canadian franchise consultant. Buy and download it for your franchisees.
Last Updated: 22-October-2021