Canada Franchise Agreement for Retail Outlet
Do you have a strong retail brand and business model that you want to franchise? Sign up franchisees with this Retail Outlet Franchise Agreement for Canada.
- The franchisee is licensed to sell lines of consumer goods branded by the franchisor.
- The guarantor guarantees performance of the franchisee's obligations and payment of all sums owing under the agreement.
- Financial information to be provided by the franchisee.
- Training and assistance to be provided by the franchisor.
- The franchisee will purchase and sell only those products that are approved by the franchisor.
- The franchisee is allowed to use the franchisor's trade marks only in connection with operating the retail outlet.
- Confidentiality provisions.
- Provisions for termination by either party.
Canadian franchisors can save hundreds of dollars in consulting fees by buying and download the Retail Outlet Franchise Agreement from MegaDox.com.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016