Product Licence Agreement | Canada
License the rights to assemble, sell and distribute your products across Canada under this Product Licence Agreement.
- The parties to the Agreement are (i) the owner â„ inventor of the products and (ii) a distributor.
- The licence extends to all subsequent modifications and improvements of the products.
- The distributor will pay a fixed license fee and a continuing royalty calculated as a percentage of the gross sales price.
- The distributor has the right to grant sub-licenses.
- Products of the distributor and all sub-licensees must meet quality standards set by the inventor.
- The Product Licence Agreement form can be used in all Canadian provinces and territories except Quebec, where a French language version may be required.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018