Indemnity for Lost Share Certificate | Canada
Prepare documentation for a shareholder who has lost their share certificate with this Shareholder Certification and Indemnity form for Canadian corporations.
- The shareholder certifies that the original certificate for shares issued in the shareholder's name is missing, and requests a replacement certificate.
- The shareholder indemnifies the corporation against any claims with respect to the loss and reissue of the share certificate.
- The form also includes a Resolution of the Directors authorizing the issuance of a replacement certificate.
- This indemnity form is available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 29-September-2021