Limited Partnership Agreement | Canada
Set up a limited partnership in Canada with this downloadable Limited Partnership Agreement template.
- The general partner will have unlimited liability for the debts and liabilities of the partnership.
- The liability of the limited partners is limited to the amount of the subscription paid by each of them for their partnership units.
- The general partner is responsible for managing the business of the partnership.
- The general partner will hold title to all assets and equipment acquired on behalf of the partnership.
- The partners will be entitled to share in the profits of the business.
- The remaining partners have a right of first refusal to purchase the interest of a withdrawing partner.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your needs.
- Governed by Canadian laws.
Last Updated: 02-May-2021