Canada Party Wall Agreement
Does your property share a common wall with a neighbour? Clarify the rights and obligations of each property owner with this Party Wall Agreement for Canada.
- A Party Wall Agreement is often required between owners of adjoining properties which share a common wall (a party wall), such as semi-detached townhouses, adjoining condominium units or the two halves of a duplex.
- The agreement sets out the rights and obligations of the owners with respect to the common party wall.
- The contract includes clauses for encroachment by either party on the other party's property, and maintenance, repair or rebuilding of shared walls and fences.
- The Agreement can be used in any Canadian province or territory. For use in Canada only.
- This Party Wall Agreement helps you stay on good terms with your neighbour and avoids misunderstandings.
Last Updated: 04-March-2020