(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Party Wall Agreement | Canada


    Does your property share a common wall with a neighbour? Clarify the rights and obligations of each property owner with this Party Wall Agreement for Canada.

    • A Party Wall Agreement is often required between owners of adjoining properties which share a common wall (a party wall), such as semi-detached townhouses, adjoining condominium units or the two halves of a duplex.
    • The agreement sets out the rights and obligations of the owners with respect to the common party wall.
    • The contract includes clauses for encroachment by either party on the other party's property, and maintenance, repair or rebuilding of shared walls and fences.
    • The Agreement can be used in any Canadian province or territory. For use in Canada only.
    • This Party Wall Agreement helps you stay on good terms with your neighbour and avoids misunderstandings.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 21-April-2021
    SKU: 89