Bare Land Purchase and Sale Agreement | Canada
Put in an offer to buy bare land for development with this Purchase and Sale Agreement for Canada.
- Bare land (or raw land) is land on which there is currently no structure, landscaping or other development. It can include vacant city lots on which buildings once stood but have since been demolished.
- The agreement is conditional upon the vendor obtaining a Phase I and Phase II Environmental Assessment satisfactory to the purchaser. The purchaser may elect not to proceed with the transaction after reviewing the assessment.
- The agreement is also conditioned upon the purchaser obtaining a commitment for sufficient mortgage loan financing to complete the transaction.
- The contract form does not contain specific references to provincial laws and regulations. It can be used in most Canadian provinces and territories (Quebec excluded).
- Writing up your offer is easy with this template Purchase and Sale Agreement. Buy, download, modify to fit your unique needs.
Last Updated: 10-May-2021