Nova Scotia Purchase & Sale Agreement for Bare Lot
Buy and sell a bare land lot in Nova Scotia with this Purchase & Sale Agreement.
- The contract is for the sale of a residential lot, with the construction of a dwelling to occur at a later date.
- The vendor must provide the purchaser with a Metes and Bounds description.
- The vendor is responsible for paying the costs of drawing up the conveyance.
- This Bare Lot Purchase & Sale Agreement is intended for use solely in the Province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
- This real estate contract template is provided in MS Word format. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 04-February-2019