Sales Agency Agreement | Canada
Canadian suppliers, appoint a distributor to act as your sales agent within a specified territory in Canada with this Sales Agency Agreement.
- The Agreement contains wording for either an exclusive or non-exclusive agency appointment, whichever is applicable.
- The sales agent will do marketing, solicit orders (from end users only), collect accounts receivable within the territory and provide the supplier with quarterly sales forecasts.
- The sales agent is an independent contractor, and will not give any warranties, undertakings or guarantees which involve responsibility or liability on the part of the supplier.
- The sales agent agrees not to compete with the supplier within the territory during the term of the Agreement and for a specified period of time after termination.
- This is a downloadable and editable legal contract form in MS Word format.
- Governed by Canadian laws.
Last Updated: 04-May-2021