Security Guard Agreement | Canada
Prepare client contracts for a Canadian security company with this Security Guard Services Agreement template.
- Insurance. The security contractor will maintain adequate public liability, property damage, personal insurance and vehicle insurance for its employees, as well as worker's compensation coverage.
- Compliance. The contractor will maintain all licenses, permits and approvals required to conduct its business, and will operate in compliance with provincial occupational health and safety laws.
- Conduct of Employees. The contractor's employees must conduct themselves professionally and in accordance with the contractor's standards. A copy of the standards are attached as part of the Scope of Services.
- Equipment. The security contractor will equip its personnel with all the necessary equipment required on the job.
- This AGreement is governed by Canadian laws and is intended to be used only in Canada.
Last Updated: 08-March-2022