Share Purchase and Loan Agreement | Canada
Acquire all the shares of a Canadian corporation with this Share Purchase and Loan Agreement.
- The purchaser agrees to purchase the shares and to loan the corporation enough funds to pay out existing loans to shareholders or other related parties.
- The purchaser and the vendor mutually indemnify each other against any claims arising due to any breach or misrepresentation.
- The vendor also indemnifies the purchaser against claims arising from the business and operations of the company prior to the closing of the transaction.
- The corporation warrants that there are no outstanding options, agreements or warrants to purchase its shares.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your business needs.
- Governed by Canadian laws and intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 06-June-2021