Shareholders Resolution to Reduce Stated Capital | Canada
Authorize the reduction of the stated capital of a Canadian corporation's shares with this Special Resolution of the Shareholders.
- The corporation intends to make a distribution to the shareholders, which does not exceed the current stated capital amount of the shares.
- The shareholders resolve to reduce the stated capital amount prior to the proposed distribution.
- The directors may revoke the Special Resolution without further approval.
- This Resolution template can be used by any company incorporated under a Business Corporations Act, whether federally or provincially. This form may not be valid in Quebec.
- This Canada Shareholders Resolution to Reduce Stated Capital form is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 04-February-2021