Trust Deed and Mortgage for Syndicated Land Investment | Canada
Prepare a Trust Deed and Mortgage for a syndicated land investment in Canada with this downloadable template.
- This Deed creates a number of mortgages which will be registered against title to lands on which a condominium project will be developed.
- The mortgages form the basis of a syndicated (fractional) investment offering.
- Investors can purchase an interest in the mortgages and will be paid a guaranteed rate of interest on their investment.
- The Trust Deed appoints a trustee who will hold title to the lands on behalf of all of the investors (mortgagees).
- The mortgages are all first mortgages and all rank equally with one another.
- The mortgagor can pay out the mortgage at any time, but must pay a bonus to the investors equal to 12 months' interest on the mortgage balance.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format and is fully editable.
- Governed by Canadian laws and intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 06-May-2021