Canada Trust Deed and Mortgage for Syndicated Land Investment
Prepare a Trust Deed and Mortgage for a syndicated land investment in Canada with this downloadable template.
- This Deed creates a number of mortgages which will be registered against title to lands on which a condominium project will be developed.
- The mortgages form the basis of a syndicated investment offering.
- Investors can purchase an interest in the mortgages and will be paid a guaranteed rate of interest on their investment.
- The Trust Deed appoints a trustee who will hold title to the lands on behalf of all of the investors (mortgagees).
- The mortgages are all first mortgages and all rank equally with one another.
- The mortgagor can pay out the mortgage at any time, but must pay a bonus to the investors equal to 12 months' interest on the mortgage balance.
The Canada Trust Deed and Mortgage for Syndicated Land Investment template is in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016