Mortgage Backing Loan Agreement for Syndicated Investment | Canada
This template is for a mortgage as security to back a loan agreement in a syndicated land investment in Canada.
- The mortgage and the underlying loan agreement form part of a syndicated mortgage transaction.
- The fractional interests are being offered to investors as a means to raise capital for developing the lands being mortgaged.
- The mortgagor can prepay the mortgage in whole or in part at any time, on 30 days notice, without bonus or penalty.
- The mortgagor promises to pay all prior mortgages on the property as they become due. Any default under a prior mortgage will be deemed a default under this mortgage.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 09-June-2021