Child Daycare Service Agreement
Have a parent or guardian sign this Child Daycare Service Agreement before you accept their child(ren) into your daycare facility.
- This contract template can be used by home daycares and by larger facilities.
- The template sets out the fees, extra charges hours of daycare, provisions for overtime and additional care, holiday closures, vacation time, and provisions for closures and absences due to illness.
- The contract lists the items that the daycare and the parent will be responsible for.
- In addition to the main agreement template, this package includes:
- Medical Information and Emergency Contact sheet,
- Medical Authorization form,
- Parental Consent form,
- Authorization to Release Child to Alternate, which authorizes a person other than the parent to pick up the child from the daycare.
- This is a fully editable MS Word document. Buy, download, customize to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 23-July-2021