Employment Agreement for CEO | China
Hire an executive officer for a company doing business in China with this template Employment Agreement for CEO.
- The CEO is hired on a contract basis, pursuant to the Labor Laws of the PRC.
- The parties have the option to renew the Agreement at the end of the initial term of employment.
- The employee will be responsible for all key operational functions, including implementing a management system, supervising all operation and financial aspects of the business, implementing a problem solving system, supervising the work of the other managerial staff, and ensuring compliance with the laws of the PRC.
- The CEO will also be responsible for the company's business development and strategic planning.
- The CEO will be paid a monthly salary and will be issued stock options in accordance with the company's stock option plan.
- This is an English language legal form. A Chinese translation of the document may also be required for it to be legally enforceable.
- The China Employment Agreement for CEO is available in MS Word format and can be edited to fit your unique circumstances.