Cleaning Contract for Commercial Building
Use this customizable Cleaning Contract template to write up contracts with commercial clients of your janitorial services.
- The cleaning contractor will provide the cleaning supplies, and the client will supply vacuum cleaner(s), light bulbs, storage and staging areas, and trash disposal facilities.
- The cleaning contractor must ensure that its employees wear proper uniforms and picture ID tags, and that they are courteous and polite during the performance of their duties.
- The cleaning contractor will perform regular inspections of the building to inspect the quality and thoroughness of the work.
- The form includes a schedule of Cleaning Standards and Operations, outlining the contractor's responsibilities with respect to its employees, training and orientation programs, types of cleaning products to be used, etc.
- Also included is a schedule of Services, setting out tasks to be performed on a daily, weekly, monthly, and "as needed" basis.
A commercial building requires a much more detailed contract for janitorial services than a residential client. Buy and download this comprehensive template for your cleaning business.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016