Cleaning Contract for Residential and Small Business Clients
A professional cleaning service needs a professional Cleaning Contract form. Download this standard template for your residential and small business clients.
- The Cleaning Contract form can be used for either a one-time hire or for regularly scheduled cleaning services (weekly, monthly).
- The cleaner is responsible for complying with all regulatory requirements governing performance of the services, and for remitting all required taxes and employer deductions for staff.
- The contract contains alternate clauses depending on whether the cleaner or the client will be providing cleaning equipment and supplies.
- The parties mutually indemnify each other against damages or injuries to persons or property.
- The cleaner is not liable for damage resulting from factors outside the cleaner's control.
- The contract includes a schedule of cleaning services and fees.
As soon as you purchase the Cleaning Contract, you'll be able to download the template and customize it with your logo, address and phone numbers.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016