Cleaning Contract for Residential and Small Business Clients
A professional cleaning service needs a professional Cleaning Contract form. Download this standard template for your residential and small business clients.
- The Cleaning Contract form can be used for either a one-time hire or for regularly scheduled cleaning and janitorial services (weekly, monthly).
- The cleaner is responsible for complying with all regulatory requirements governing performance of the services, and for remitting all required taxes and employer deductions for staff.
- The contract contains alternate clauses depending on whether the cleaner or the client will be providing cleaning equipment and supplies.
- The parties mutually indemnify each other against damages or injuries to persons or property.
- The cleaner is not liable for damage resulting from factors outside the cleaner's control.
- The contract includes a schedule of cleaning services and fees.
- Once you purchase the Cleaning Contract, you can download the template and customize it with your logo, address and phone numbers.
Last Updated: 13-December-2022