Colorado Construction Contract
Prepare a custom construction contract for building a residential single-family dwelling with this downloadable template agreement for the State of Colorado.
- The contractor will supply all labor and materials for the project.
- Any alterations to the plans require a change order.
- Payment for extra work will be for actual costs plus a percentage markup.
- The parties agree to submit any disputes to binding arbitration.
- The contractor will obtain the necessary work permits.
- The home owner will pay the contract price in installment payments.
- The contractor will arrange interim construction financing.
- Intended for use only in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 14-July-2021