Secure a home loan in Colorado with this easy-to-use Deed of Trust form.
- The Deed of Trust is used to secure the loan instead of a mortgage.
- A third party trustee must be named to hold title to the property until the loan, interest and any related charges are paid in full. Colorado law requires this to be a public trustee.
- If the borrower breaches the provisions of the Deed of Trust, the home will be foreclosed.
- The form contains all the necessary standard uniform and non-uniform covenants and provisions required by State and federal laws.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 28-September-2022