This Colorado Mortgage Promissory Note is part of the required documentation for every home loan.
- Payments. The mortgagor will make regular payments of principal and interest until the balance is paid in full.
- Interest is a fixed rate.
- Acceleration. The balance owing becomes due and payable immediately if the borrower defaults in making any payment.
- Late payments result in late charges being assessed, which are calculated as a percentage of the late payment.
- Prepayment. The borrower may prepay the loan either with or without penalty, at the lender's discretion when writing up the Note.
This Colorado Mortgage Promissory Note
is available in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016