Colorado Warranty Deed for Joint Ownership
Transfer ownership of a Colorado real estate property from two sellers to two buyers with this Colorado Warranty Deed for Joint Ownership.
- This is the type of Warranty Deed that is used to convey a property from one couple (spouses or partners) to another couple, who will live in the property.
- The buyers will own the property as joint tenants with rights of survivorship. That means when one joint tenant dies, the title will pass to the surviving joint tenant.
- The sellers (grantors) covenant to the buyers (grantees) that they have good and marketable title to the property, they have the legal right and power to transfer the title, and they will defend the grantees' right to possess the property.
- Available in MS Word format and easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 13-June-2022