Commercial Sublease Agreement - Gross Lease
Commercial tenants, sublet all or part of your business premises to a subtenant with this Commercial Sublease Agreement (Gross Lease).
- Gross Sublease. The sublease is a gross sublease, meaning that the subtenant is responsible for payment of rent only. All taxes, common area costs and other costs are paid by the existing tenant as sublandlord under the sublease.
- Maintenance. The subtenant is responsible for maintaining the premises in good repair and condition.
- Insurance. The subtenant must carry comprehensive general liability insurance naming the sublandlord as additional insured.
- Fixtures. The subtenant has the right to remove its fixtures from the premises but must repair any damage caused by installing or removing the fixtures.
- Environmental Compliance. The subtenant must conduct its business in compliance with environmental laws.
- This is a generic legal form which does not specifically reference the laws of any country or region.
- The form is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 29-June-2021