Connecticut Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease
CT tenants, get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet the rental premises with this Connecticut Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must be approved by the landlord.
- The template can be used to get consent for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible for performing the tenant's obligations until the end of the lease term, or alternatively, to release the tenant from all obligations under the lease once a new tenant is approved.
- Available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word template.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Connecticut.
Last Updated: 28-December-2021