Deferred Payment Agreement
Your best customers deserve special treatment. This Deferred Payment Agreement is a great way to show how much you trust them and value their business.
- The supplier agrees to supply inventory to the customer on a regular schedule and to defer payment on the terms set out in the contract.
- Payment will be made in arrears and the customer will be invoiced weekly.
- Regular shipments will be estimated and determined based on the customer's recent ordering history.
- The supplier retains ownership of the goods shipped until full payment is made. Both parties will carry insurance on the goods.
- The supplier has the right to do a physical inventory on the customer's premises each year.
You can customize the Deferred Payment Agreement to your exact needs. This is a generic digital template which can be used anywhere.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016