Delaware Advance Health Care Directive Forms
This Delaware Advance Health Care Directive Forms Package contains the following documents:
- an explanation of what an advance directive is;
- instructions on preparing and completing an advance directive;
- a combined Advance Directive and Power of Attorney for Health Care appointing an agent to make health care decisions for you;
- instructions for Health Care Decisions which sets out your instructions regarding life-sustaining procedures and other future health care decisions;
- an Anatomical Gift Declaration where you can set out which organs and body parts, if any, you wish to donate.
Making an Advance Directive can help to ensure that your family and your doctor know what your wishes are regarding medical treatment and life support if you are unable to communicate or make your own decisions.
These downloadable Delaware Advance Health Care Directive Forms are provided in MS Word format, and can be used by more than one person by filling in the appropriate information.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016