Delaware Extension of Residential Lease
DE landlords, extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Delaware Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is for residential leases only. For commercial properties, you need to use a different form.
- Intended for use only in the State of Delaware.
Last Updated: 13-August-2021