Dormitory Lease Agreement
College and university housing offices can use this easy template to write up a Dormitory Lease for a student tenant.
- The college has the right to increase the student's rent if utility costs increase by more than a specified percentage.
- The student's security deposit will be retained by Campus Housing if all keys are not returned at the end of the tenancy.
- The lease includes a schedule for dormitory closure over school breaks.
- Procedure for early termination of the lease by the tenant or a roommate.
- Availability of meal service (if applicable).
- The student must comply with all rules and regulations established by the college.
The Dormitory Lease Agreement is a generic legal form that is not country-specific. Downloadable, customizable, reusable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016