Exclusive Patent License for Manufacturing
Give a manufacturer the right to use your patented invention or process to manufacture and distribute other products through this Exclusive Patent License Agreement.
- The manufacturer is granted an exclusive worldwide license to use the inventor's patent for the purpose of manufacturing, distributing and selling products.
- The manufacturer also has the right to use certain trade marks belonging to the inventor in connection with the products.
- The manufacturer will pay a royalty for each product sold within the territory. Royalties will be calculated as a percentage of net price.
- The manufacturer must aggressively market, promote and distribute the products.
- All costs of manufacturing, selling and distributing within the territory will be borne by the manufacturer.
- Pricing of products must be consistent with the pricing of other similar products.
- The agreement also contains confidentiality provisions to protect against disclosure of any proprietary information.
- The template sets out the procedure to be followed in the event of infringement claims.
Download the Exclusive Patent License for Manufacturing and put your patents to work.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016