Confidentiality Agreement for Invention
Don't let others steal your invention. Protect your rights with this Confidentiality Agreement form.
- The Confidentiality Agreement should be signed by any party who is interested in evaluating your invention for the possibility of developing, financing, marketing, manufacturing, producing or distributing it.
- The interested party agrees not to disclose any confidential information provided by the Inventor.
- The interested party agrees to use the confidential information solely to evaluate the opportunity and possibilities for the invention.
- The interested party also agrees not to remove or interfere with any proprietary rights notices placed by the inventor, to store all confidential information in a safe and secure place, and not to develop, manufacture or reverse engineer the invention.
- If the interested party decides not to proceed with manufacturing the invention, it covenants that it will not make, use or sell any invention, product, service or process derived from its testing of the invention or from the inventor's disclosure.
- Buy and download your own copy of the Confidentiality Agreement form. Insist on getting a signed copy first before you submit your invention to anyone for evaluation.
Last Updated: 02-January-2018