Employee Inventions Agreement
Employers can protect their interest in inventions and innovations created by employees with this template agreement governing ownership of such inventions.
- The employee assigns all of their right, title and interest in all inventions, patents and improvements developed by the employee in connection with their employment.
- The employee agrees to take all actions necessary to aid the employer in securing domestic and foreign patent rights.
- The employee also agrees to keep all of the employer's proprietary information confidential and not disclose any or all of such information.
- This Agreement Governing Employee Inventions does not contain references to the laws of any specific country or jurisdiction.
- The template is downloadable and fully editable to meet your unique business needs.
Last Updated: 07-May-2018