International Employment Agreement
Prepare an International Employment Agreement with this customizable template.
- The agreement does not go into effect until the employee has passed the required medical examination, and obtained any necessary approvals and authorizations from government authorities.
- The term of employment will automatically renew for a further specified term unless terminated earlier by either party.
- The employer agrees to pay the employee's airfare and other expenses of the transfer, and to provide the employee with living accommodation.
- The employee agrees not to disclose any of the employer's confidential information or trade secrets.
- All intellectual property developed by the employee during the period of employment will belong to the employer.
- The parties agree to submit any dispute to arbitration within the country of employment.
- This International Employment Agreement is a MS Word template that is totally editable to meet your exact needs.
Last Updated: 05-October-2021