International Recruitment Agreement
Find overseas job candidates for an employer with this International Recruitment Agreement.
- The recruiter will provide head hunting and recruiting services to locate potential employees in other countries.
- The recruiter will schedule medical examinations and inoculations, obtain visas and licenses, and provide screening facilities for interviewing and processing candidates.
- The recruiter will provide orientation sessions for successful candidates, including information on working and living conditions in the country of employment.
- The employer will reimburse the recruiter for all out-of-pocket expenses incurred, including advertising and communications, airfare, medical costs, embassy fees, etc.
- This International Recruitment Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and is totally editable to meet your needs. Buy the form once, it's yours to use as often as required.
Last Updated: 20-September-2022