Make an offer of employment to a sales representative with this downloadable template form for US businesses.
The offer letter sets out the terms of employment and the job description, including:
- A definition of the territory to be covered by the sales representative.
- Sales targets that the company expects will be met.
- Commission rate, draws, and base salary.
- Reimbursement of expenses and car allowance.
- Eligibility for company benefits.
- Vacation and paid leave.
- Probation period.
- Termination and dismissal.
- Confidentiality, non-solicitation and non-competition clauses.
This Offer of Employment template is specifically for sales representatives and can be used throughout the United States.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018