Film Location Scouting Report
Use this easy template to write a Location Scouting Report for a film or TV production.
The report includes:
- Contact information for the property owners.
- Which scenes are being considered for shooting there.
- Day/night and interior/exterior shots.
- What sort of security and emergency services are needed.
- Dimensions and finishes.
- Light sources and sound environment.
- Access to electrical supply.
- Facilities and parking available.
- Special problems or considerations.
The Film Location Scouting Report form can be tailored to your specific requirements. Don't leave home without it.
Last Updated: 22-May-2021