Film Producer Employment Contract
Every filmmaker knows you can't make a movie without a producer. Hire one for your project with this downloadable Film Producer Employment Contract.
- The producer will be responsible for supervising and assisting with different aspects of the film making, including cast auditions, location scouting, hiring crew, photography, editing, and post-production.
- The producer will receive a weekly salary, as well as deferred compensation (in first position of all contingent deferments), and contingent compensation.
- The production company will have complete control of the production of the film and will own all rights to the motion picture, including all intellectual property rights.
- The producer agrees to assign to the production company all rights in any material that he/she may have been responsible for writing or creating.
- The producer will be entitled to a producing credit on all prints of the film and in paid advertising.
- The parties agree to submit any disputes to AFMA arbitration.
- This contract can be tailored for each specific project and re-used again and again, which saves you money.
Last Updated: 19-July-2022