Florida Notice of Nonpayment
Give notice that you have not been paid for labor or materials for a construction project with this Notice of Nonpayment form for Florida subcontractors and suppliers.
- The Notice is given to the general contractor and the surety in accordance with Section 255.05, 337.18, 713.23 or 713.245, in order to recover payment under a surety bond.
- This Notice of Nonpayment form is for lien claimants who are not in privity (i.e. are not dealing directly) with the owner of the project.
- The form must be served by certified mail, return receipt requested.
- This is a reusable legal form in MS Word format. Buy, download, use it as often as you require.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 27-January-2022