Enforce your lien claim for a construction or renovation job with this Florida Claim of Lien form, pursuant to Section 713.08 of the Florida Statutes.
- Contractors, subcontractors and suppliers can use this form to claim a lien for unpaid invoices with respect to goods, labor and/or services provided for improvements to the property.
- The form includes a copy of Section 713.08 which sets out how a lien claim must be filed.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Don't risk not getting paid because you didn't file on time. Buy, download and complete the form, file your claim, and breathe easier.
- This Claim of Lien form is intended for use only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 27-January-2022