Florida Request for Sworn Statement of Account
Protect yourself against lien claim lawsuits with this Request for Sworn Statement of Account form for the State of Florida.
- The party making the request (such as a property owner, surety, etc.) can request a written statement of account from a contractor, with details of all labor and materials provided, and all payments made up to a specified date.
- The form includes a copy of Section 713.16 of the Florida Statutes.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Available in MS Word format, easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 23-February-2022