Georgia Assignment of Lease by Landlord
Prepare an Assignment of Lease by Landlord with this template form, to assign an existing lease from the current landlord to a new owner following the sale of the property.
- The Assignment is between the current landlord (assignor), the new landlord (assignee), and the tenant.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The assignor and assignee agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach of the terms of the assignment.
- This assignment form can be used for either residential or commercial properties.
- This legal form is available as a MS Word download and is fully editable.
- Intended for use in the State of Georgia.
Last Updated: 02-May-2021