Hotel Security Services Agreement
Provide security guards to a hotel under the terms of this Hotel Security Services Agreement.
- The security company will provide security guard services on a 24/7.
- The security firm is responsible for bonding and licensing its employees and for providing the hotel with proof of licensing and current insurance.
- The security firm is responsible for hiring, training, and supervising its personnel, and for issuing them uniforms and equipment.
- The company will make recommendations to help the hotel improve security and safety on its premises.
- The security firm is responsible for paying its employees and for deducting and paying all required taxes and other employer contributions.
- Security personnel must meet a set of standards and must follow certain procedures while on duty. The firm's Scope of Services is attached as a schedule.
- To access the file, add it to your cart and check out using one of the payment methods available. You'll then be able to download and customize the template.
Last Updated: 30-June-2021