This contract is for applicants who wish to train as yoga instructors in India. Successful applicants will be trained in a yoga system developed by the founder of the yoga college.
- Certification. Upon successful completion of the teacher training course, the applicant will be certified as a teacher of the institute's yoga system and will be able to teach the system to students. The applicant must be re-certified at specified intervals in order to maintain the teaching certification.
- Medical Consent. The applicant must provide a medical consent and waiver form (included) to be completed by the applicant's physician, attesting to his/her health and fitness level.
- Accommodation. The tuition fee covers everything required for the course except for food and accommodation. The school can arrange for dormitory facilities for an additional fee.
- Compliance with Code. All students must comply with the institute's honour code.
- Franchise. If a student wants to open a school teaching the system, he/she must apply to become a franchisee of the yoga institute.
- Schedules. The Agreement includes (i) medical consent and waiver form, and (ii) Student Rules and Regulations.
India Yoga Instructor Training Agreement is a standard form contract in MS Word format. Downloadable, customisable, affordable.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018