Kansas Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment
Kansas contractors, release your lien rights after receipt of final payment on a construction project with this Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment.
- The Waiver and Release authorizes a release of any lien rights or claims for payment which the contractor may have against the owner's property, and indicates that final payment has been made in full.
- A Notice of Completion form is included.
- This is an unconditional release. Only use this form if you have actually received full and final payment. Do not use this form for progress payments.
- Reusable templates like this Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien form save you money. Pay for it once, but use it as often as you need.
- Intended for use only in the State of Kansas.
Last Updated: 02-December-2021