Draw up a contract to manage a landlord's residential rental premises with this Kentucky Rental Property Management Agreement.
- The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- The owner authorizes the manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake eviction proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- The property owner indemnifies the manager against claims arising from managing the property, including claims arising from the owner not making full disclosure about the property.
- The owner is responsible for maintaining public liability, property damage and worker's compensation insurance (if and as required).
This Kentucky Rental Property Management Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016