Letter of Intent for Manufacturing Joint Venture
Negotiate the terms to set up a joint venture for a manufacturing facility in this Letter of Intent template.
- Parties. The parties in the joint venture are (i) the developer of certain products and technology, and (ii) a manufacturer with an existing plant which will be redeveloped and retrofitted to produce the products in exchange for a royalty on each sale.
- Management. The joint venturers plan to organize a limited liability company (LLC) to oversee and manage the operations, and the LLC will be managed by the plant owner.
- Technology and Resources. The developer will license technology and intellectual property to the LLC, and will provide plant employees. Technological, process and design improvements will be owned by the LLC for its duration.
- Confidentiality. The parties agree to keep all information confidential, and to continue to negotiate in good faith until either a definitive agreement is executed or the letter of intent expires.
- This Letter of Intent for Manufacturing Joint Venture is a generic template which is not specific to any country or region.
Last Updated: 31-March-2021