Perform a management audit on your own business or on a company that you are planning to buy with this easy-to-use Management Audit Checklist.
The Audit Checklist helps you determine the strengths and weaknesses of the business, and addresses issues such as:
- quality and inventory controls,
- marketing and public relations,
- customer service,
- strengths of the sales force,
- research and development,
- accounting and financial procedures,
- budget and cash flow,
- credit management,
- management direction.
Download the Management Audit Checklist for your business.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016