This Manitoba Residential Tenancy Agreement for Mobile Home and Site can be used to rent a mobile home and/or the lot that it sits on to a tenant.
You can use this template for either a fixed term tenancy (such as 1 year, etc.) or for a periodic tenancy (such as month to month). It contains the required standard provisions, such as:
- responsibility for payment of taxes and fees;
- the landlord's and tenant's responsibilities with respect to services and facilities;
- payment of security deposit;
- use of the premises for residential purposes only;
- includes an Assignment of Tenancy form.
If you run a mobile home park in Manitoba, you need the Residential Tenancy Agreement for Mobile Home and Site. The template includes both the English and French versions.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016